- 1 lb broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp Za’atar seasoning
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup fregola sarda pasta
- 2 Tbsps tahini
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 oz. pecorino romano cheese
- 3 Tbsps roasted almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 bunch mint
- Preheat oven to 450°. Spread onions and broccoli on sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and za’atar seasoning. Toss to coat and spread in an even layer. Roast 20-22 minutes or until browned and tender when pierced with a fork.
- Heat a small pot of water to boiling on high for boiling the eggs. Heat another medium pot of salted water to boiling on high for the pasta. Add pasta to medium pot and cook 14-16 minutes, or until tender. Turn off heat, drain thoroughly, and return to pot.
- Add eggs to small pot of boiling water and cook 9-10 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water for a minute. When cool enough to handle, carefully peel the cooked eggs. Thinly slice into rounds and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine lemon juice, tahini, 2 Tbsps water, 2 Tbsps olive oil and minced garlic in a bowl for the dressing. Whisk until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- To the pot of cooked pasta, add the roasted vegetables, chopped almonds, crumbled cheese, dressing, and a drizzle of olive oil. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve topped with egg and another drizzle of olive oil. Garnish with mint.