- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp pine nuts, toasted in a dry skillet over medium-high heat until golden brown, 2 minutes
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Bring quinoa and broth to a boil in a medium saucepan. Reduce heat to low; cover; simmer until quinoa absorbs liquid, about 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over mediumhigh heat. Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, until onion begins to brown, about 6 minutes.
- When quinoa is done, fluff with a fork and transfer to a serving bowl. Stir in onion, pine nuts and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
Do it with Salmon Florentine.