Skip to content
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, halved
- 12 oz. sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes (~3 cups)
- 2 large shallots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1 ½ cups uncooked pearled farro, rinsed
- ½ cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup toasted pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine Brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes, shallots, butter, curry powder, garlic, pepper, and ½ tsp. salt in a large bowl. Toss to coat. Spread in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Bake until vegetables are tender and lightly browned, 20-25 minutes.
- Bring 4 cups water and ½ tsp. salt to a boil in a medium saucepan over high. Add farro, and cook according to package directions; drain.
- Mix yogurt, lemon juice and 1 Tbsp. water in a bowl for topping. Split farro into 4 bowls, and divvy up vegetables evenly on top. Add pecans and yogurt sauce.