Skip to content
- Pre made refrigerated pie crust
- 2/3 cup fine chopped celery
- 2/3 cup fine chopped vadilla onions
- heaping tablespoon flour and same amount of oil for roux
- 1 link smoked andouille sausage chopped fine
- 1 pint fresh oysters drained reserve water
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- couple dashes worcestershire and hot sauce
- Let pie crust get room temp them line bottom of 9″ pan. Make roux the color of until brown paper bag.
- Saute onions and celery until soft. Mix in roux, oysters and green onions. If too dry add a little oyster water…go easy not much. Pour into pie shell. Cover with pie crust top. Slit top about 12 cuts.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes to 1 hr until brown. Let cool slightly before cutting to serve.