- 2/3 cup cooked, chopped, skinless chicken
- 2 Tbsp celery, diced
- ½ cup grapes, halved
- 1 Tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 ½ Tbsp nonfat Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp curry powder
Combine everything and serve between bread with mixed greens.
- 2 bunches Cilantro
- 3-4 Seranno peppers
- 2 Tbsp dried fenugreek leaves
- 1 Tbsp green Peppercorns
- 1 Tbsp lime pickle, finely chopped (or sweet lemon pickle?)
- ½ cup green papaya (under-ripe), chopped
- ½ cup mustard oil (or vegetable oil)
- 8 cloves garlic
- 2 inch piece ginger
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsps yogurt
- 2 lbs. boneless chicken thighs, cut into 2-inch pieces
- salt, to taste
- Place all ingredients for green masala in food processor and blend until mixture is grainy in texture.
- Marinate chicken pieces in masala paste and refrigerate a few hours or overnight.
- Skewer the chicken onto wood or metal skewers and grill on a hot grill about 4-5 minutes on each side.
Do it with couscous tabouleh.
Used on chicken biryani. Combine all in a bowl.
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 2 tablespoons mint, minced